Friday, November 8, 2013

New Arrivals AND FREE Shipping on Victorian Santa, Limoges, Ridgway, and More!

That's right! FREE SHIPPING on order of 50.00 or more!

My new arrivals are up (CLICK HERE) and I'm loading my Etsy shop
for the holidays...

Antique Ridgway china, a beautiful T&V Limoges plate,
a Victorian Santa Claus postcard and some rusty metal stuff!


 
A little bit of something
for everyone...which
is so cliché but there
really is a nice variety.
 
Rusty metal meets
elegant roses, vintage
paper and shiny silver!
 
Today I'm heading
over to a vintage
jewelry sale.
 
I'm expecting a bunch
of brightly colored
1980's stuff but
you never know.
 
Gotta get in line
EARLY.
 
Wish me luck!
 
ENJOY your weekend!

Linking with
 
 
 


4 comments:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

What a great variety, I am headed to look. Good luck at your jewelry sale, I had great intentions to head to a sale this morning....But, didn't make it, maybe tomorrow

Carol

The Old Parsonage said...

Good luck - can't wait to see you new loot. 80's things maybe on the rise with that new show on TV now.

Enjoy your weekend!

Leann

Anonymous said...

Blessings, Cuz - and hope you get some great jewelry, too! But I was caught by those two little elf looking things with the foursome of vintage Christmas items. I recognize them - I think they came as premium collectibles from Rice Krispies back in the late 1960's early 1970's. Looks similar to one my mom got sending away box tops - it's still at the house, too. A time capsule is the home I grew up in - and will have to sort through one of these days.
Joy!
Kathy

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

I saw a tree like yours at an antique shop on Saturday....I didn't get it though and now I really want it! What nice memories you are making for your daughter!