Saturday, November 30, 2013

This Tree Is Turning Out Pink!

Last night we reverted
back to an old tradition...
 
Decorating the house
for Christmas on Black Friday.
 
I'm not the crowd, deal
frenzy type. I like to
 be relaxed and listen to
Christmas music at home.
So last night, along
with the help of Bebe,
we put up two trees.

 
After awhile I said,
"I think this tree is turning out PINK!"
 
The hubby said....
"Uhhhh..... yep, it is!"
 

 
There are so many ornaments
I love... like this old
sparkly Santa.

 
Or this glass bird with a touch
of pink....
 
What can I say?
I'm a pink girl at heart.
Always have been!
 
So appropriately...
I am linking with Pink
Saturday today
 
Besides, the theme for
the other tree is gold,
 silver, and white.
 
ENjoy your weekend!
 
P.S. I just saw that my
had the most clicks! How fun.
Thanks, Beverly and the gang!
 
 

3 comments:

Ann said...

Lovely ornaments, I adore the glass bird.
Ann

Faye said...

Now THAT is the way to spend black Friday! The way it should be and look how pretty the tree is! I don't give into the big box retailers sales pitches at all.

The Old Parsonage said...

It looks lovely - so much vintage love!! We cut down our tree and got the lights up, but that's as far as we got. I did something to my shoulder and I'm slo- mo now! ugh!