Tuesday, May 13, 2014

To Market, To Market We Go! Check Out This Week's Treasures!

Today Bebe and I are heading out to our local
flea... they have it every Tuesday
in late spring, summer, and early fall.
 
But before we do, I wanted to join up with
a couple of market place link parties and
share my newest arrivals:
 
 
 
An art deco sterling silver initial pin.
GRB





 
Florentine girl
 



A Brother's Grimm Fairy Tale book, in German!

 
Hankie holder or maybe for jewelry
when traveling...

 
Vintage Les Bernard pearls
with a sterling clasp.

 
Very pretty oyster plate

 
This shoe was in my booth... after we
moved out last month, I
did a little "repurposing" and turned
it into a pin cushion

 
Love these shoe stretchers as
home décor!

 
Antique silver plate
hand mirror and brush

 
Antique milk glass trinket box
and vintage baubles

 
Pretty art work on the front
of this antique Waverly Novel:
"Count Robert of Paris"
 

and last but not least the
Timeless!
 
I'll be back with any fun
treasures we find...

**** UPDATE****

We are back from the market..

turns out we only bought food
at the farmer's market side!

Another day for
vintage finds. Such is the life
with a five year old!
There are many, many
more years when I can
look for treasures...
but where else can you
spend a sunny afternoon
with your Sweet Pea?

 
 
Linking to Blog Shop
 
 

No comments: