Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Another Summer at the Lake Behind Us, Looking Forward to Fall

 
Another Labor Day, the signal that summer
is indeed behind us.
 
 
Spending time at the lake gives
us a moment to reflect...
 
 
relax, slow down.

 
And enjoy the beauty around us.

 
Nature.
Treasures, all by themselves,
God's beautiful creations.

 
And let's not forget the fun times, too.
Splashing...
 
(Bebe with her Brother-in-Law, not sure who is
getting the fishing lesson!)
 
Fishing...


(A rare shot of me!)
 
Cruising around on the boat...

 
And how about this old
fashioned rope swing...
Love it!

 
And as we turn and watch the boat make
it's final cruise on the lake...
 
 (Bebe with her older Sister. My Sweet
 and beautiful Step-Daughter)
 
We look forward to a fabulous Fall!
 
Sad to say good bye to summer
at the lake... but happy to
be back working in my
 
Stay tuned for new finds
and vintage goodies!
 
Linking with Ivy and Elephants


2 comments:

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

Oh, I miss the lake in summer! We didn't do that kind of vacation this year and never made it to the beach locally. Your pictures are SO inviting! I am looking forward to Fall though!

The Old Parsonage said...

Looks like you had a fab last hooray!

I'm loving the fall and cooler temps!

I'm off to catch-up a bit with you.

Leann