Thursday, September 25, 2014

New Arrivals for Fall Include French Seltzer Bottle, Victorian Sentiments Mug, Pinocchio Book and More!

They're here! My new arrivals for Fall are now listed in the shop!
So excited about so many of them. Aren't I always?
But this week I have some really neat pieces:



Where do I begin? I'll start with the first:
 
French Aqua Blue Glass Seltzer Bottle from Paris
Japanese Nippon Style Rose Bowl
Antique 1910 Calendar Plate
Victorian Sentiment Mug
Antique Hand Colored Tin Type Portrait
Ladies Beaded Gloves
Hand Painted Rose Vanity Tray
Antique Children's Black Beauty Book
French Porcelain Trinket Box
 
and there's more that I haven't even mentioned.
Hop over here, to see the new collection!

Linking to Ivy and Elephants: What's it Wednesday
and Share a Cup with Mrs. Olson
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Victorian1885 said...

Jillian I love your new treasures... wish I had room so I could collect more... Have a great weekend ahead.

Wanda

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

That Seltzer bottle is gorgeous! I have a collection of 4. None from Italy I'm sure. You really have some gorgeous items! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann