Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Let's Talk Vintage Linky Party #2

Do you find yourself shopping for,
collecting, and just
loving vintage?
 
Want a place to check out
what everyone else is
collecting and buying?
(And even selling?)
 
Well, you've come
to the right place!
 
Let's Talk Vintage!
 
Here are a couple of awesome bloggers
I'm featuring from last week's party
who really kicked it off in style:
 
found a gold mine of a treasure with this
vintage mining cart!
 
 
made out well in record time at a barn sale:
 
 
 
What??? I never find gorgeous pitchers
like this at a barn sale!
 
And there was fleamarket madness
They always find oldies but goodies!
 
 
 
 
And now, it's your turn to link up:
 
 
 
Just simply
1) Add your post below...
2) Link back to me if you have a blog
3) Have fun! (So far there's no limit on how many)
 
 
 

3 comments:

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Jillian, thanks so very much for the feature! Always brightens my day!! Those thrifter sisters do always find awesome treasures and I loved what Ann Marie found at the barn sale as well. Thanks for the fun party!
hugs,
Jann

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Wow I love those little pitchers! Looking forward to everyone's projects...thanks for hosting!

The Old Parsonage said...

Hi

just wanted to pop by and let you know that I'm still kickin'. Lot's going on right now so my blog is being neglected. I'll be back, but not sure when.

this is a fun linky - I hope to play along sometime!

Take Care

Leann